Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thor - First Image

While we are all getting amped up about the Iron Man 2 release in a couple days, the first image of Chris Hemsworth as Thor was released late last week. The Thor movie is scheduled for release about this time next year, and with the summer movie season pretty much starting this weekend, it's certainly time to start rolling out any promos that are ready. Also better see Thor-something in San Diego. It's about 2.5 months out now, and all these posts are getting me psyched!

Oh yeah, check out Thor:



He appears to have that Northern European thing going on, so that's a good start. I'll have to consult with some other geeks on what Thor stories to read before the movie next year; I'll admit I wasn't a big Marvel girl, so I'm behind on the whole God of War thing. Feel free to suggest TPs in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment