Sunday, May 23, 2010

Star Trek in the Park is Back!

Holy crap, I'm starting to get excited about the summer. And not just because it might stop raining for 5 minutes. There are so many wonderful geek things happening this summer, I can hardly wait!

One of those events is Trek in the Park, a live performance of one of the most classic Star Trek episodes, Space Seed. Enjoy a clip to refresh your memory of how much you love Khannnnnnn!




I missed Trek in the Park last year, and was really bummed about it. Not this year!

Atomic Arts is a local theater company. They are putting this all on for free. Really? How can they do that?! I don't know, but that is added bonus reason to go. Who's in?

Here are the deets:
Woodlawn Park
Corner of Claremont and Oneonta in NE Portland
Saturdays and Sundays at 5:00pm
July 10+11, 17+18, 24+25, 31 and Aug 1
ALL AGES! FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Pencil me in for any not-insanely-hot day.

    ReplyDelete