Friday, October 29, 2010

Lest You Forget, It's Halloween this Weekend!

I wish I was feeling it more for Halloween this year -- seems like it came up just too soon (even though it's October 31st every year). Thankfully, the Innertubes have got me covered for Halloween this year. I can participate like the true voyeur that I am, watching from the sidelines and taking notes.

First up, The Walken Dead (h/t Laughing Squid). As you may, or may not know, the TV series The Walking Dead, based on the amazing Robert Kirman comic book of the same name, starts this weekend on AMC. I'm cursing the TV gods now that my tuner card went out, so I can't get that channel and really hope that AMC will post the episode online.

Anyway, dude created a loving tribute to both The Walking Dead and actor Christopher Walken in a few prints that pay homage to both.



Speaking of zombies, did you see what Sears did to their website this week? WOW! Zombified Sears!! Totally check it out!




One other zombie-related link, just because. Zombieharmony!

...because the apocalypse doesn't have to be lonely



In non-zombie news, while you are treating your Halloween hangover, don't forget that 2011 SD Comic-Con tickets go on sale at 9 AM, November 1st. The 4-day passes sold out incredibly quickly last year, so set a reminder for this one!



And finally, also via Laughing Squid, this awesome movie map of the US, from subtronix. I like that The Goonies represents Oregon! (click to enlarge)


No comments:

Post a Comment