Friday, October 22, 2010

Pat the Kitteh

(h/t Christa)

Are you a fan of The Oatmeal? Oh, you'd better be.

There have been some great posts recently, including "7 Things You Really Don't Need to Take a Picture of" -- I'm guilty of way too many of these to admit.

But my favorite of his web comic strips right now is "How to Pet a Kitty." The expressions of Oatmeal's humanoid people are just so amazing and make me crack up every time. (click to embiggen)


This frame is totally my cat -- waking me up at about 4-5 AM wanting attention and pets. Too bad there isn't a frame here with the cat sitting on top of your head (which is what my cat tries to do in the wee hours of the morning).

I think I might have to get this poster for myself and some of the other "cat people" I know... So, at Christmas, act surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment