Monday, February 22, 2010

Screw it, since I'm on "Actors of Star Trek" kick this evening, let me round out with this gem, also meant to be posted on Friday.

Are you watching The Big Bang Theory? I hope so. It's TV especially made for geeks, and relishes appearances from geek guest stars. One of my favorites from this season (at least so far) was the appearance of Wil Wheaton, young Ensign Crusher from STNG.

Here's a series of great clips from the episode guest starring Evil Wil Wheaton:



On Friday,Wil posted word on his blog that Evil Wil Wheaton will be returning to BBT and it seems for an episode that will still air this season. I'm thrilled! I love seeing Wil back on TV, between this and the Guild (and wasn't he in an episode of CSI in the last few years?), I've got a lot to look forward to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment