Monday, February 1, 2010

Geek Recap - January

Maybe this will be a monthly or otherwise periodic look back over all the geeky things I did. January is pretty heavy on the geek quotient so seemed like a good time to kick this off.

Here's a look back at the list. And don't judge. There's always someone out there that is as nerdy or more so than you (or in this case, me).

  • Star Trek exhibit at the Tech Museum (for my birthday even!)
  • Avatar in 3D (also for the birthday)
  • Sherlock Holmes (this one's on the fence, but I'll count it)
  • Finished Season 1 and 2 of Torchwood
  • Watched Season 1 and 2 of Chuck
  • Read two of Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake books
  • Read first Kat Richardson Greywalker book
  • Started this blog
I can't see how another month can top this (and I might even be forgetting something at this point), but it's worth a shot. And it will be fun to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment