Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good Stuff on the Interwebs Today

I think I have about 12 browser windows open right now, with all kinds of awesome randomness from those series of tubes that are pretty much my life-blood at this point.

I just posted the Star Wars Valentines, but wait! there's more!

Over on Wil Wheaton's blog, he posted this link to a new Big Bang Theory t-shirt with a quote in Klingon from the episode he guested in as "Evil Wil Wheaton." You can read what Wil learned about comedy from that experience here.



Then, over on Laughing Squid there is a great Muppet video featuring Beaker (my favorite!!) covering "Dust in the Wind" a la You Tube style. I love the Muppets and will do a longer post about them sometime soon. Still threatening to buy all the DVDs of the old episodes because I am 5 and they still amuse me.



Next, just in time for Halloween (via Brian Lynch), there are some new "sexy(ish)" new Sesame Street costumes coming out this year. I'm not sure what to think about this, but I love that Costume Craze has a blog dedicated to costumes. Genius. I think I will be spending some time later today checking out the new Avatar, Clash of the Titans, and "sexy" Wolverine costumes. Because those titles alone intrigue me.

There is ton on the wire about the Google Buzz announcement yet, but I need to do more research on that before commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment