Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Geek Food

I love geek-related food. There are some really creative people out there doing fun things with food. I feel a little guilty about the prospect of eating it, but if I had it in front of me, I won't lie, I would scarf it right down. After at least taking a picture.

Death Star Watermelon via Laughing Squid:



QR Code cupcake via Boing Boing (you can actually scan these and it directs to Montreal Science Centre):




Super Mario cake via Rare Unlimited:



I wish I was talented enough to make this cake; I know my husband would love it for his birthday! Where's that community college schedule...


I think I might do a whole series on just this topic. I have some pics of nerdy bento boxes that I started collecting one day while surfing Google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment