Friday, April 30, 2010

Iron Man 2 Gets Monitized

I'm looking forward to Iron Man 2, I really am. But in the last 2 weeks, I cannot seem to escape Iron Man 2 movie tie-ins with, I swear, every kind of product imaginable.

Audi Spyder:



LG Ally:




Burger King:



Dr. Pepper (w/Stan Lee even!):



Reese's Peanut Butter Cups -- couldn't find a link to the commercial for this one.

Norton Antivirus from Symantec -- saw this one as an embedded video link on a comic-related website. This one might be the most...far reaching commercial of the set.

I'm sure there will be more ads and tie-ins as this week unfolds and the movie release on Friday gears up. If I see them, I'll be sure to include them here. In case you were looking to buy something with Iron Man on it. Or just buy something.

No comments:

Post a Comment