Sunday, January 24, 2010

Upcoming Topics (aka my "to do" list)

Alright, the hard part's over -- I wrote the first post. Now I can get started with the fun stuff, though I need to do some thought organization first. Here are a list of topics I hope to cover soon, as either I've seen/read it recently or it's been on my mind:
  • Avatar (I think everyone on the planet has about covered this one, so I may wait a while to do anything with this one.)
  • Torchwood
  • Chuck
  • Urban fantasy/science fiction (such as Charlaine Harris, Laurell K. Hamilton, Kat Richardson, etc.)
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Fringe
  • Twitter/Facebook/other social media sites or news
  • the Internet (yep! gonna write about the WHOLE bloody thing)
  • Tech news (again, all of it! I'm ambitious.)
  • Space news (in honor of my husband)
I use Twitter to follow and comment on quite a bit of tech, social media, and research news, so I'll try to spare the 140 character one-liners here, and use this space for deeper (really? did I just say that?) thinking.

I'm sure the list will grow just as soon as I publish this post. And, of course, something will likely bump one of these. But now I've got to start somewhere and a few topics to work on. Hooray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment