Friday, March 18, 2011

Wonder Woman Costume Revealed

Thanks to Entertainment Weekly for kicking off Friday afternoon with a bang. Here's your new Wonder Woman:


Now, I've already commented that I think this show is pretty much doomed from the get go. But I had held out hope for some great costuming. I'm sorely disappointed, folks. This looks like a cheap Halloween Costume anyone could pick up from the "slutty superhero" section.

In addition, as many commenters on that post point out, she hardly looks athletic, let alone like a superhero. She doesn't need to be a WWE wrestler, but would a little muscle definition kill anyone?

I'm positive I've seen better, more convincing costumes from enthusiasts and cosplayers at Comic Con. Wow, way to fail.

Off to find something I like to balance the overall negativity of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment