Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Know How You Feel, Stephen Colbert

I don't get to talk about him much here (and maybe I'll change that soon while I wait for the summer movies to start rolling out), but I LOVE Stephen Colbert. I loved him on The Daily Show, I loved him in Amy Sedaris' Strangers with Candy, and I absolutely adore The Colbert Report. I admit that when the show first started in 2005, I didn't get it. But I kept with it, and now it's among my regular favorites.

This week, he covered a very important topic: The release of Apple's iPad 2.

I currently own no Apple products, but I have technology-envy with this one. I have to say, the iPad is pretty sexy and without even seeing it, I'm pretty sure the iPad 2 continues the tradition (despite it's still awful name).

There must be some research need for the iPad 2, right? Let's see if we can come up with one to justify such a purchase...



No comments:

Post a Comment