Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Muppets vs Twilight

It's been forever, plus a day, but I'm back. Hopefully we'll start to see some cool geek-related stuff coming for the holidays, etc. so I'll be a bit more inspired to update here than the last few months.

As is the case with these awesome parody posters for the upcoming Muppets movie. In true Gen X fashion, I love me some nostalgia, and the Muppets were always among my favorites. I wasn't too into Fraggle Rock (I think I was too old when that aired) but I was a fan of Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas. Am I dating myself with these references? More than likely.

Anyway, the new Muppet movie (co-starring Jason Segal of How I Met Your Mother) comes out Thanksgiving weekend, right after the new Twilight: Breaking Dawn movie is released (this weekend, I think). So what better way to be relevant to the kids today than a parody of the Twilight saga?

(via Den of Geek):




No comments:

Post a Comment