Monday, April 25, 2011

South Park Does World of Warcraft

I feel like I've fallen into a vortex, and really, I guess I have. I'll try to write more about this soon (as I've wanted to for a while), but needless to say the Better Half & I started playing World of Warcraft (WoW) late last year. And let's just say, it's been a very "immersive" experience.

Anyway, the new season of South Park starts this week, so there was a marathon on Comedy Central over the weekend. I saw this episode before I started playing WoW but had to rewatch it given more recent experience. All I can say about this episode: It. Is. Awesome.



You can see the whole episode on southparkstudios.com and if you play, are a gamer, or know a gamer, check it out.

"This could very well lead to the end of the world (of Warcraft)!"

No comments:

Post a Comment