Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cowboys & Aliens Trailer

Of the many things I love about Twitter, it's the immediacy of information that makes it one of my favorite information sources. And on a range of topics, from Breaking (Global) News to local news/traffic, to humorous insights, to random tidbits from friends and colleagues around the world.

But one of the critical reasons to have Twitter is for breaking geek news! Like stills from movies in production or freshly released movie trailers. Such as today's trailer from Jon Favreau's upcoming movie, Cowboys and Aliens. Wasn't really sure what to think about this movie based on the title (yes, I know, don't judge a book by it's cover -- but I'm superficial like that. What can I say?). However, after watching this trailer, I will say that I'm intrigued.




More to come, I'm sure, but expect to see this trailer A LOT during the Thanksgiving movie push.

No comments:

Post a Comment