Thursday, October 14, 2010

SF Alternative Press Expo this Weekend!


The fast-becoming-my-favorite-convention, the Alternative Press Expo (or APE) is happening again this weekend in San Francisco at the Concourse Center. I will be there all day Saturday, with bells on, working at the ever-fabulous booth of Allen Spiegel Fine Arts. I know my good friend, and recently published (!) J.D. Arnold will be there with his new book, BB Wolf & The 3 LPs. And of course, the amazingly talented Scott Morse will be there --- can't wait to see what he's working on these days!

If you are in the City, I hope you will check it out -- this is one of the best, most interesting small conventions happening. Lots of up-and-coming writers and artists, tons of interesting small press publications, and some very cool niche products that this very creative community puts out.

I'm bringing an extra tote bag to bring back my bounty!

No comments:

Post a Comment